« Home

November 14, 2006

7:21 PM: new beginnings

Change is hard, and I suck at it. But after years of maintaining my loyalty to blurty.com, I'm moving over to blogger. I've been putting off the move, because it's hard to leave behind so many memories. It's kind of like leaving a really good friend. I know it's not going anywhere, but still... it feels a little sad to me.

I guess it's time for a blog-warming party! Party with me!

To find a million memories of happy times, sad times, fun times, lame times, special times, hard times, easy times, and lots of other kinds of times, click here:

the old blog

Hello, my new world!

4 Comments

4 Responses to “new beginnings”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    change change change.... i shall update my bookmark :)  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    oh, and I think you need to alphabetize your friends list. it bothers me that it isn't. hahaha :)  

  3. # Blogger Amanda, Ian, Addison, Aiden, and Isaiah

    Welcome to blogger!  

  4. # Blogger Erin

    Yay, happy blogwarming :) I'm glad you're here.  

Post a Comment


About Me

    Name: Shannon
    Age: 29
    Occupation: Editor
    Identity: Child of God
    Location: Ohio
    Yahoo: shann_79

Links





© 2007 Shannon, the Writer of this Blog"

|