November 20, 2006

3:41 PM: gah and blah and wah (and maybe bah)

It's Monday. That should be enough.

I'm at work, and I'm bored. I'm sitting here watching the clock moving very slowly toward 4:00. I'm on my second dose of Airborne, hopefully fending off the plague that's weaseling its way into my Thanksgiving holiday. I feel like crap, and when I try to take a nap on my butt pillow, people make comments. I'm not dying, and I'm not actually sleeping, but I do feel crappy. So let a girl rest.

I could just go home, but here's the good news: I have a massage today. I wish it had been yesterday, because all I really want to do right now is sleep. But I'm sure it'll be good. I've been waiting for so long now, and I'm not going to cancel this appointment.

I decided to take off tomorrow, so that means I can leave for home whenever I get up in the morning. This is exciting to me. I haven't seen my parents since July, and I'm excited about the food, the turkey naps, the family, and even possibly the sleeping on the floor. I love Thanksgiving.

Trying to be thankful in spite of the monster in my throat.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments

1 Responses to “gah and blah and wah (and maybe bah)”

  1. # Blogger Erin

    Feel better!! Enjoy the holiday! Thanks again for the help today. You're a life-saver :)  

Post a Comment


About Me

    Name: Shannon
    Age: 29
    Occupation: Editor
    Identity: Child of God
    Location: Ohio
    Yahoo: shann_79

Links





© 2007 Shannon, the Writer of this Blog"

|