November 26, 2006

9:10 AM: home

I'm home. And it's good to be home. It was nice to be with the fam for awhile, but it's also nice to be here, back in my rut. The cats are glad I'm home, too. They told me so.

I think I could now legally put up my Christmas tree. Except I did it last week.

The Steelers aren't on tv today. Gah.

I'm reading a book right now called Traveling Mercies: Some Thoughts on Faith. I've been reading it for awhile and it really needs to go back to the library. Last night I read something I liked, and I thought you might appreciate it, too:

"Maybe it's because music is about as physical as it gets: your essential rhythm is your heartbeat; your essential sound, the breath. We're walking temples of noise, and when you add tender hearts to this mix, it somehow lets us meet in places we couldn't get it any other way."

She can really use her words.

Thankful:





Labels: , , ,

4 Comments

4 Responses to “home”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Tell us who everyone is in the pictures you posted.

    Patty  

  2. # Blogger Shannon

    1. my nephew, Daniel
    2. my sister, Laurie
    3. my mother, Mom
    4. my uncle, Don
    5. my niece, Mackenzie
    6. my nephew, Matthew  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    So, I know everyone in the pictures - but am trying to figure out "where" they were taken! Didn't recognize the wall paper;) hahaha - so where was Ryan, dad, Irene, etc. Love you - come see us sometime soon! Remember - you're ALWAYS welcome! ---- Marsha  

  4. # Blogger Shannon

    I didn't get pictures with everyone--I wish I had, but I didnt. :(

    Locations:
    1. Mom's couch
    2. 30 East Main (restaurant in U-town)
    3. Mom's dining room
    4. Chinese restaurant in U-town
    5. Mom's living room
    6. Mom's couch

    ;)  

Post a Comment


About Me

    Name: Shannon
    Age: 29
    Occupation: Editor
    Identity: Child of God
    Location: Ohio
    Yahoo: shann_79

Links





© 2007 Shannon, the Writer of this Blog"

|