August 25, 2007

6:34 PM: update

I thought I should probably let you know that my AC is up and running again. Whew.

It died last Friday and with the heat wave came the rain. The heat wave made it nearly impossible for me to function exist; the rain made it completely impossible for the AC man to get the job done. He called each morning at 7am to cancel. Finally I got angry (read: mouthy) and he managed to make it Thursday. The world is right again.

I'm at my parents' in Pennsylvania this weekend, so the cats are at home enjoying the air conditioning. I was afraid to turn it off.

Labels: ,

4 Comments

4 Responses to “update”

  1. # Blogger Amanda, Ian, Addison, Aiden, and Isaiah

    :) Thankful for "small" things like being cool during heat waves.

    Like the new look!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Way to go, Miles.

    I like the new look, too :)  

  3. # Blogger Shannon

    Congrats on the A/C coming back. I'm glad to hear it was only broken. I was worried you didn't have it at all.
    I like the new look too! Though I've been removed from your friends. [sniffle, sniffle] ;)  

  4. # Blogger Shannon

    ST-

    Oops! I will put you in! I cut and pasted from my ancient code, because I lost my most recent one when I was fussing with it. You weren't on that list from long ago... but now you rank! ;)

    -SL  

Post a Comment


About Me

    Name: Shannon
    Age: 29
    Occupation: Editor
    Identity: Child of God
    Location: Ohio
    Yahoo: shann_79

Links





© 2007 Shannon, the Writer of this Blog"

|