December 05, 2006

9:28 PM: holes

I have three holes in my body that I didn't have when I woke up this morning, and I'm milking it for all it's worth.

I'm the biggest baby in the world when it comes to getting my blood drawn. I used to be bad as a kid, but I think I'm actually getting worse as I get older. Today, there were three sticks, lots of tears, one guilty-feeling nurse, and no blood in the vial to show for any of it. So I have to go back.

Gah!

In better news, I'm going to see Jill this weekend. We're going to take the train to NYC! I can't wait to see the city at Christmastime. And I've never been on a train...

I'm getting excited!

Labels:

2 Comments

2 Responses to “holes”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    ACK! I totally feel your pain (no pun intended). I cannot STAND needles. Last October I had to get a tetanus shot and about fainted in the examination room. The nurse was not very sympathetic. I wanted to kick her swiftly in the shin.

    Good luck next visit! :)

    - Autumn  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Girl,

    I'm sorry. I can't sympathize.

    My first thought is, "Ya big baby! Get a grip! Yer not gonna die, ya know!" :)

    My second thought is that you better get a handle on it if you ever want to have children one day.

    I still love you my needle challenged friend! Patty  

Post a Comment


About Me

    Name: Shannon
    Age: 29
    Occupation: Editor
    Identity: Child of God
    Location: Ohio
    Yahoo: shann_79

Links





© 2007 Shannon, the Writer of this Blog"

|