November 23, 2007

2:47 PM: still thankful

We survived the holiday and the Black Friday sales!

I feel like there are so many more people/things to add to my thankful-for list, but I can't go listing everyone without forgetting someone. But at the moment, my heart feels like it wants to mention Mandy, my best internet friend, who listens patiently with love and gives amazing advice and never gets tired of being my counselor. And at the risk of sounding like a real sap, I'm going to admit that I'm thankful for Joshua. It's only been a month, but he has been a real blessing to me in a lot of ways, including a strengthened faith in the God who changes lives and a real desire to be more disciplined about the time I spend with the Lord.

I guess my week of public thankfulness is over, but I'm going to try to remember all the reasons I have to be thankful.

Labels: ,

0 Comments

0 Responses to “still thankful”

Post a Comment


About Me

    Name: Shannon
    Age: 29
    Occupation: Editor
    Identity: Child of God
    Location: Ohio
    Yahoo: shann_79

Links





© 2007 Shannon, the Writer of this Blog"

|