June 10, 2007

9:12 PM: blissy bliss

This is kind of like the day after Christmas. It was exciting, and I waited all that time for it, and now it's over. And the over part, well, it's sweet and it's sad. I've been busy and stressed and I'm glad for the break. But the planning and anticipation were fun. Of course, now I can look at pictures, and I didn't have that before...

It was a beautiful wedding. The weather was absolutely perfect, there were no snags in the plans, and everyone seemed to have had a great time. Lisa could've (perhaps should've) been in Bride magazine.








Andy was amazing and won extra points and many props from me. He wasn't thrilled about going and sitting alone, but he was great. He even showed up at the wedding when we had decided he could just come to the reception. Seeing him there was a sweet surprise, especially since I know it wasn't easy or comfortable for him. That made it a big sacrifice. He danced with me lots and was a great sport the whole night.

So... my best friend is married off, and I haven't decided yet how I feel about this. I guess I have a week to decide while she's off beaching it in the Caribbean. When they get into the "normal" groove, we'll see how I feel about my best friend having a husband.

Labels:

2 Comments

2 Responses to “blissy bliss”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    A shout-out from Dallas. You look so beautiful and so happy! I'm really happy for you. :) ~Rebecca S.~  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Shan-It's funny because I felt the same way about the anticipation, and then when it's over you feel both happy/sad too! It's bittersweet I suppose. I enjoyed reading your blog :-) Amber  

Post a Comment


About Me

    Name: Shannon
    Age: 29
    Occupation: Editor
    Identity: Child of God
    Location: Ohio
    Yahoo: shann_79

Links





© 2007 Shannon, the Writer of this Blog"

|