March 20, 2007

12:47 AM:

I can't sleep.

I've been lying here for a couple hours now, and it's approaching 1am, which means although I'm not tired now, I will be in the morning. Sometimes life isn't fair.

I've already done the crossword puzzle, checked myspace a hundred times, read everyone's blog updates, written a couple emails, checked the weather, and gotten up to pee twice.

I tried to play this word game, but it made me crazy and I gave up at the third level. If you can master more than that, please let me know the secret.

Labels: ,

1 Comments

1 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Shannon

    "accition" = addition  

Post a Comment


About Me

    Name: Shannon
    Age: 29
    Occupation: Editor
    Identity: Child of God
    Location: Ohio
    Yahoo: shann_79

Links





© 2007 Shannon, the Writer of this Blog"

|