September 12, 2008

5:11 PM: oh, baby

I guess this is the year for Burkeish announcements, because we have another one for you. We're pregnant!

We got a positive test back in August, so it's been a month of secret-keeping. We had our first ultrasound yesterday, though, at 8 weeks, and all is well. We saw and heard a heartbeat (160!) and wow, was it a beautiful sound. I've been pretty anxious waiting to hear that everything was okay, so it was a huge relief. I almost couldn't believe it when I saw the little flickering heart on the screen!

Baby measured yesterday at 8w2d, which is two days ahead of where we thought we were. The due date is April 23.

I set up a blog a few weeks ago and I guess now it's safe to make it public. So you can follow us at http://littlebabyburke.blogspot.com.

Love,
Shannon, Josh, Noah, and BB


0 Comments

0 Responses to “oh, baby”

Post a Comment


About Me

    Name: Shannon
    Age: 29
    Occupation: Editor
    Identity: Child of God
    Location: Ohio
    Yahoo: shann_79

Links





© 2007 Shannon, the Writer of this Blog"

|