December 24, 2006

9:30 AM: the eve

We made it.

The ride was long and hard. Painful. But I mostly kept quiet because I just wanted to get here. I think it might have set me back a teeny bit, because I've generally been feeling better each morning than the day before, but today I'm feeling pretty rough.

It's Christmas Eve, and I'm here with the fam, but for some reason I'm feeling a little depressed today. Everyone's off to church now, but I didn't even bring church clothes since I knew I couldn't sit through a whole service. So it's a little cold and lonely in here now, and I had a dream last night that made me sad and I can't seem to get it out of my head.

Allan and crew will be here later this afternoon and we'll all be together again. I'm looking forward to that.

Does it feel like Christmas Eve to you?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments

1 Responses to “the eve”

  1. # Blogger Erin

    It didn't really. The warm weather had everything feeling messed up. Looking forward to having you back :)  

Post a Comment


About Me

    Name: Shannon
    Age: 29
    Occupation: Editor
    Identity: Child of God
    Location: Ohio
    Yahoo: shann_79

Links





© 2007 Shannon, the Writer of this Blog"

|