January 24, 2007

10:44 PM: fuzz

It's cold outside, but it's warm in here.

Warm and fuzzy.

So, there's this guy, and he's everything nice. Sugar, spice, whatever. He opens the car door for me. He tells me I look nice. He tells me he likes me. He's a hugger. He smells good. He wants to go to church with me. He likes my cats. He even does the crossword puzzle every day!

Anyway. It's early. But he's nice. I just wanted to tell you.

Also warm/fuzzy:
- My sister is coming to help with the unpacking! I love her.
- Party this weekend with the BichonsPlus. How I've missed the Easton branch!
- My amazing daddy is paying for me to have movers. *happy sigh*

Labels: ,

4 Comments

4 Responses to “fuzz”

  1. # Blogger Erin

    I love "BichonsPlus." It's like Bichons 2.0.  

  2. # Blogger Amanda, Ian, Addison, Aiden, and Isaiah

    2007 is going to be your year! :)  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I am glad that there is someone that is nice in your life. And btw, it is really offical now that you blogged about him ;)

    Oh, and btw, I got an email :0)

    -Rob  

  4. # Blogger Jeremiah24:7

    LALALALALALALALALALALALA is all I have to say as you know where I stand and oddly enough, it is not in a tree!  

Post a Comment


About Me

    Name: Shannon
    Age: 29
    Occupation: Editor
    Identity: Child of God
    Location: Ohio
    Yahoo: shann_79

Links





© 2007 Shannon, the Writer of this Blog"

|