January 04, 2007

8:38 PM: back to life / back to reality

Yesterday was my first day back to the office. I'm excited to be back in the swing of things, even though I haven't made it through a full day yet.

I had my post-op visit on Tuesday and found out Junior was benign and contained hair, teeth, bones, and brain tissue. The brain-tissue thing surprised me, but now I think it's pretty cool. The doctor didn't have pictures yet, but he said he would get them eventually. I can't wait to see!

Although I'm glad to be back at work, the exhaustion is causing me to miss social engagements. Blast!

Labels: ,

3 Comments

3 Responses to “back to life / back to reality”

  1. # Blogger Erin

    Good to have you back :) Hope 100% returns to you quickly!  

  2. # Blogger austin

    I'm glad you're getting back into the swing of things. I was very worried about you for awhile so I hope you're getting some great recovery.  

  3. # Blogger Unknown

    I'm so glad you're recovering. :)  

Post a Comment


About Me

    Name: Shannon
    Age: 29
    Occupation: Editor
    Identity: Child of God
    Location: Ohio
    Yahoo: shann_79

Links





© 2007 Shannon, the Writer of this Blog"

|