June 23, 2007

12:07 AM: friends

Mine.

I love them.

What a happy night!

Labels: ,

6 Comments

6 Responses to “friends”

  1. # Blogger Jonathan

    My mom told me tonite that you are coming to conference. It will be good to see you. I won't be at "conference" but I will be around for the evening stuff. See ya then...  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Wow--someone needs to get a life instead of leaving mean comments without leaving a name. Leave Shannon alone :(

    I [heart] you, my friend!  

  3. # Blogger Shannon

    Well, apparently I'm cool enough to have my very own psycho stalker! Woohoo!  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    To Megan Lea from Ohio...knock off the cheap shot comments to Shannon on her blog.

    Go find something productive to do instead of worrying about other people's business and stalking their blog.

    Did you ever hear MYOB - "Mind yer own business".

    Patty  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Am I understanding this correctly? Some stranger wrote a mean comment on your blog? Seriously? WTF?

    Tammie  

  6. # Blogger Shannon

    Oh, she's not a stranger. She's this psycho friend I used to have. Didn't know she was psycho at the time... :P

    Thanks, though. I love you guys!  

Post a Comment


About Me

    Name: Shannon
    Age: 29
    Occupation: Editor
    Identity: Child of God
    Location: Ohio
    Yahoo: shann_79

Links





© 2007 Shannon, the Writer of this Blog"

|